In my first job out of college in the late 1970s, my boss at Westinghouse was Terry C. Smith – or “TC” as his friends call him.
The first thing you noticed when you walked into his office for the first time was that it was outfitted with a restored antique barbershop chair.
TC also got a lot of attention when he walked around the plant, because he was a “giant orange” – a lanky six-foot-five man with reddish-orange hair wearing an orange suit!
Believe me, the combination of extreme height and unconventional clothing color scheme got TC a lot of attention whenever he walked the halls of the huge Westinghouse manufacturing plant in which he, I, and several other thousand employees worked.
Our HR Manager at Westinghouse, Earl King, said: “As long as I’ve been at Westinghouse, whenever I heard somebody say, ‘You know, we really need a good idea,’ somebody else always said, ‘Call Terry Smith!’”
You see, in addition to being the manager of marketing communications or “marcom” at Westinghouse – and for those of you who are newbies, “marcom” is corporate-speak for advertising – a field in which creativity is highly prized …
… Terry was – and still is today – one of the most creative people I have ever met.
And he is by far the best teacher of how to think more creatively I have ever seen in action.
And so, together, we’ve created a 3-part multimedia home study course – Creativity: Working Outside the Box-- on how to take your creativity, thinking, and the results you achieve in your career or business to the next level in just 90 days – guaranteed or you pay nothing!
Okay. Without further preamble, here’s what you get in your creative thinking course materials….
“Creativity: Working Outside the Box” 3-DVD Set Featuring Terry C. Smith
The core of the program is Terry Smith’s amazingly instructive and inspiring 3-DVD on how to awaken the creative genius inside you.
“Creativity and its practical application can play a major role in our success in the business world, not to mention our overall enjoyment of life in general,” says TC.
Many feel that creativity is something you are born with, and either you have it or you don’t.
Not true … and in this fast-paced, engaging video, Terry shares tested methods for increasing your own creativity, solving problems better and faster, and coming up with ideas that dazzle your clients, knock your boss’s sock off, and make your coworkers green with envy!
Terry’s Creativity: Working Outside the Box DVDs will:
- Show you how to release the creativity locked up inside you.
- Explore how to stimulate creativity in yourself and others.
- Test how your creative talents compare with others’.
- Explain 8 factors that kill creativity and how to avoid them.
- Tell you how to produce ideas, for anything, on demand.
But wait. There’s so much more. Because your course materials also include….
The “Creativity: Working Outside the Box” workbook
Your home study program also includes a copy of the 40-page workbook used in the live creativity training course.
Here’s what you’ll find in its pages:
- The 12 characteristics of highly creative people. Page 6.
- How accidents and mistakes can lead to new and creative ideas. Page 14.
- How to use your imagination to become more creative. Page 7.
- How to look at things in a fresh and different way. Page 16.
- 4 steps to coming up with fresh ideas. Page 9.
- 7 tips for increasing your creativity. Page 26.
- The physiology and psychology of creative thinking. Page 8.
- How to brainstorm effectively. Page 27.
- The 2 biggest factors that inhibit your creativity and how to avoid each. Page 11.
- Humor and creativity. Page 30.
- 18 field where creativity is highly valued and compensated. Page 32.
- How to avoid killing creativity in others. Page 13.
- Can daydreaming enhance the creative process? Page 33.
- Creative thinking resources. Page 39.
- And so much more….
Generate a steady stream of new ideas – virtually on demand!
The third component of our presentations skills home study course is James Webb Young’s classic e-book, A Technique for Producing Ideas.
One of the most creative mail order and Madison Avenue ad men of the 20th century, Young gave a lecture on creativity.
It was then published in a slim volume presenting his practical, proven 5-step formula for coming up with new ideas – including:
- The formula of experience. Page 5.
- The Pareto Theory. Page 6.
- Training your mind to come up with new ideas. Page 8.
- Combining old elements into new ideas. Page 9.
- Percolating thoughts and the “mental digestive process.” Page 15.
- Eureka! The new idea appears. Page 18.
- Holding your idea up to the “cold light of day.” Page 19.
- And more.
Let me give you an example of JW Young’s creativity in action….
Young owned a huge apple orchard high in the mountains of Washington State, from which he sold apples via mail order.
Well, one year, sudden hailstorms pummeled the orchard, leaving pockmarks in the apples.
Mr. Young didn’t want to return all the checks his customers had sent.
So he shipped the apples with a card inside each box that read as follows:
“Note the pockmarks in these apples, resulting from sudden hail storms that occur because of the extreme cold at high mountain attitudes. This is proof that the apples are grown where cold temperatures firm the flesh and increase the natural sugars that give this fruit its incomparable flavor.”
Did it work?
Yes. Not a single box was returned. And on the forms for reorders, some customers wrote in by hand: “Send the pockmarked apples if available; otherwise the regular kind.”
That’s the kind of highly profitable creative thinking that you can duplicate by using the same simple 5-step technique for producing ideas Young gives you in his book!
Act now and save $118!
(But see my PS for an even better deal)
When you order our Creativity: Working Outside the Box multimedia home study course today, here’s what you get:
- 3 DVD set featuring Terry C. Smith on the “Creativity: Working Outside the Box.” Value: $147.
- 40-page e-workbook on creativity and thinking outside the box. Value: $39.
- 19-page e-book “A Technique for Producing Ideas.” Value: $29.
Combined, these three elements have a retail value of $215.
And since TC is still in demand to teach for fees of thousands of dollars a day, that’s the bargain of the century.
But when you order our Creativity: Working Outside the Box today, you won’t pay $1,000 … $215 … or even $100 to get this exclusive training, which is not available anywhere else on the planet.
That’s because for a limited time only, Creativity: Working Outside the Box is yours for only $97.
That’s less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time -- and a 54% discount off the retail price. You save $118!
And that’s your investment in our creativity home study course only if you absolutely love the program. If not, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Thanks to our….
…Unconditional money-back guarantee!
That’s right. If, after reviewing Creativity: Working Outside the Box, you don’t agree that it has made you a more confident and creative problem-solver who thinks better, faster, and more innovatively….
Or you are not 100% satisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all …
Just return the DVDs within 90 days. We’ll refund your $97 payment in full. No questions asked. And you can still keep the Creativity e-workbook and the Technique for Producing Ideas e-book absolutely free – my gifts to you. That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for? You can’t lose!
To order Creativity: Working Outside the Box on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
Sincerely, Bob Bly
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order Creativity today and you get a FREE 56-page Bonus Report, The Psychology of Selling and Marketing (list price: $29).
If your focus is on coming up with creative ideas for advertising and marketing campaigns, you’ll find this Bonus Report invaluable. In it, you will discover:
- Selling the “non-obvious benefit.” – page 28.
- Using statistics to prove your points. Page 35.
- Persuasion secrets from Harry Potter. Page 14.
- Selling must-have vs. nice-to-have products and services. Page 5.
- The most important part of marketing almost anything. Page 44.
- The psychology of pricing. Page 31.
- And more.
To order Creativity: Working Outside the Box … and claim your FREE Bonus Report … click below now: